Carli Bybel Palette Makeup Look

Hey loves, todays eye look is inspired by romantic mauve tones. I created this cut crease using shadows from the BH Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Palette, I love this palette I use it all the time the highlighters are bomb too I've hit major pan on one I love it so much. I hope you guys like this look and if you have this palette feel free to recreate the look and share, don't forget to tag me so I can see your recreations! (: Here are all the products I used for this look...

Eyeshadow Primer: MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre 
I used the entire top row of the palette. The lightest color on the brow bone, the second shade on the lid and the last three shades in the crease. 
Eyeliner: elf Liquid Liner in Jet Black and Morphe Gel Liner in Slate
Foundation: L'Oreal Infalliable Pro Matte in 104 Golden Beige 
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me in 20 Sand
Cream Contour: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick in 330 Toffee Caramel
Setting Powder: Coty AirSpun Loose Face Powder in Translucent Extra Coverage
Contour: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
Blush: MAC Prism
Highlight: BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette icon - bottom row second highlight shade in palette

No comments:

Post a Comment