Taking A Break

Hello friends, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to take the time and write this blog post to let you know that I'm going to be taking a break from blogging for a little while. This is certainly not a permanent thing, I will be posting here on my blog sporadically but not nearly as much as I use to [what I do post will more than likely be my video uploads].

The reason for this is because I want to put more of my time and energy into my YouTube channel. I really want my channel to grow so I've started posting videos three days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) which is really hard work and takes a lot of time. Therefore I've decided to put blogging on pause for now since I'm finding it difficult to post three blog posts a week as well as three videos a week. On top of that I try and post on my Instagram almost daily (Monday-Friday) so I'm quite busy with that as well.

I hope you can understand the reasons for why I'm setting my blog content aside for the time being. However, if you're interested in keeping up with me and my life you can subscribe to my YouTube channel as I post beauty and lifestyle related content. I hope to see you all there supporting my journey.

Thank you so much, I love you all. Until next time friends, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment